Happy new year! Now is the right time to perfect your skills in one of the most popular programming languages: Python.
Python is often part of introductory Programming classes in American universities.
HumbleBundle has just announced this all-new Python Bundle presented by Pakt.
As usual, it is a pay-what-you-want sale, with 3 levels: $1, $8 and $15 to get all the books and the accompanying videos.
- Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Beginning Python
- Building RESTful Python Web Services
- Deep Learning with Python
- Expert Python Programming
- Learning Concurrency in Python
- Learning Python Web Penetration Testing
- Learning Robotics using Python
- Mastering Python
- Mastering Python Networking
- Modern Python Cookbook
- Python Data Analysis Cookbook
- Python Data Science Essentials
- Python Data Structures and Algorithms
- Python Design Patterns
- Python GUI Programming Cookbook
- Python High Performance
- Python Machine Learning
- Python Machine Learning Projects
- Python Microservices Development
- Python Programming with Raspberry Pi
- Software Architecture with Python
- Three Months of Mapt Pro for $30 Coupon
- Web Development with Django Cookbook
Pakt (pronounced packed) may be an unknown publisher to you; this could easily be explained by the fact that Packt is of the print-on-demand kind. Their focus is more on the DRM-free ebooks realm than physical books, but if you want a hardcopy, they can happily make one just for you. Thus they avoid the usual pitfalls of the physical publishing world: inventory issues.
This does not make their books' content any less valid than a more well-known publisher like O'Reilly, with its drawings of stylized animals adorning the instantly recognizable book covers.
VPNrevie.ws is part of HumbleBundle's Partner Program. We may receive a commission if you purchase this bundle by clicking our link. With HumbleBundle, you can customize how much you want to contribute to the Publisher, Humble's tip and our commission.
Subscribe to VPNrevie.ws
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox
Comments powered by Talkyard.