Black Friday is the just the right day to get the sweetest deals. And it doesn't just apply to malls; online services often offer bargains from Grey Thursday to Cyber Monday.
Here are the very best deals you can find online right now for VPN services:
Additional 15% Off at StackSocial
StackSocial, the prime marketplace for digital tastemakers, is throwing an additional 15% off discount on selected VPN and Smart DNS services for one day only. Just use the code
VPN15 during checkout.
EDIT: You can now use the coupon code
BLACKFRIDAY for 15% off sitewide.
Among the VPN services they sell, you'll find:
- VPN Unlimited Lifetime at $33.15. In my review I found it slow and its interface clunky. But you can use it on 5 devices.
- VyprVPN Pro 1-year at $42.5 instead of $180. 700+ servers owned (not leased). Client has a nice user interface. Usually they're one of the most expensive, with a retail price of $15/month
- PureVPN Lifetime for less than $60 instead of $11.95/month. Includes Smart DNS.
- TigerVPN Lite Lifetime at $24.65
- ProXPN Premium Lifetime at $33.5
- Privatoria 3 year at $33.15. Includes a proxy that allows you to use TOR without installation.
CyberGhost is a Romanian VPN company which currently has 400+ servers in 27 countries. Traffic is unlimited, but you can use the Premium plan on one device only. When I say one device only, it doesn't mean one connection to the service at a time : you can install it on one single single.
The interface is clear, featuring a world map, allowing you to choose the country you want to browse from, and even the specific server.
The latest version of the software, CyberGhost 5.5, includes privacy features like ad-blocking, tracker blocking, malware and phishing protection right at the network level. And if you are the victim of a data cap and would like to avoid going over, there's a useful compression feature.
Other VPN providers
- Private Internet Access : $29 for a year instead of $39
Stay tuned for more deals soon!
Subscribe to VPNrevie.ws
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox